Frequently Asked Question (F.A.Q.)1
Welcome to the Unicycle.com UK FAQ. Here we have listed the most common questions and answers to popular unicycle related questions. Please select a category from the list below.
First time buying a unicycle?
- What size unicycle would be easiest to learn on?
- Is there a weight limit on unicycles?
- Is a 5 year old too young to learn to ride a unicycle?
- My 10 year old wants to ride a unicycle which one should we pick?
- My 14 year old son wants a unicycle and has been watching unicycles jumping on YouTube?
- I am interested in off-road unicycling but I have never ridden a unicycle before, what should I buy?
- I am over 2m tall, will I have problems finding a unicycle to fit?
- Why are 20 x 2.5 tyres also called 19” tyres?
- What is the guarantee on Unicycle.com unicycles?
- What makes unicycle.com unicycles better than others?
- Can I buy your unicycles from my local bike shop?
- What is wrong with buying cheap ebay unicycles?
- Buying from UDC
- Selecting a Unicycle
- Assembly of Unicycle
- Cranks Size
- Upgrading Parts
- Different types of cranks
- Unicycle maintenance
- Changing Bearings
- How to Maintain your Splined Cranks
- How to straighten your frame
- How to change your cranks
- Spoke Calculator
- Using a Crank extractor - Allen key ISIS-Octalink
- What size seatpost clamp do I need?
- How To Bleed Your Tektro Auriga Sub brake
- Tuning new cranks on twin chain giraffe unicycles
- Parts of a Unicycle
- Learning to Ride