* Super wide 47mm for stability and greater tyre volume.
* Strong double-wall construction.
* 36 hole with offset eyelet spoke holes for strength.
* Oval drillouts to save weight without compromising strength.
* Hard black anodizing.
* Stainless steel eyelets for better wheel tension and strength.
Spoke hole: 36.
ERD: 370mm (19")
Eyelets: Stainless steel.
Material: 6061 Aluminium.
Finish: Anodised Black.
Rimtape: available with or without extra-tough KH rim tape.
Information on the spoke length for building a wheel can be found on our Spoke Calculator
Number of Spokes
You may also be interested in the following product(s)